Our first ever black president has won a second term.
We now have openly gay and pansexual senators.
We now have a female veteran who lost both her legs in combat in office.
Puerto Rico is going to become a state.
More than one state has made marriage equality a reality.
We are living in a time of change, and it feels really fucking good.
- Maine and Maryland have voted for marriage equality
- Minnesota DID NOT vote for banning marriage equality
- Washington has it on the ballot as well, but it hasn’t come in yet
- The first openly gay senator was elected (Tammy Baldwin, in Wisconsin)
- The first disabled woman veteran was elected (Tammy Duckworth, in Illinois)
- Sens. Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin and Richard “Rape is a gift from God” Mourdock were ousted.
No matter who you voted for, A+ for voting today
Doctor Who had spoken. And Obama was elected.